This site is operated by Games Workshop Limited (we or our or us or GW). We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 1467092 and have our registered office at Willow Road, Lenton, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG7 2WS, England. Our VAT numbers can be found here.
Accessing our site
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
Your access to our site is dependent on you consenting to our use (and certain third parties) of cookies in connection with your visit to the site. More information can be found in our Privacy Notice and Cookies Notice, which can be found here.
You may only use our site for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of stalking, harming, harassing or abusing, or attempting to stalk, harm, harass or abuse any person in any way.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- in any way which is defamatory, obscene, offensive, hateful, inflammatory, likely to deceive any person, or which infringes the rights of any third party.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, or copy any part of our site without our express permission.
- Not to provide information that is inaccurate, fictional or misleading.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party
Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise stated, we are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by trademark and copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
The trade marks depicted on our site are owned by us or our licensors.
All materials on this site, including but not limited to images, artwork, text, audio clips, and video clips, are, unless otherwise stated, owned and controlled by GW and may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way. Modification of the materials or unauthorized use of the materials for any purpose is a violation of our legal rights. The unauthorized posting of any of our intellectual property, including any images of our products or other artwork on any other website, including, but not limited eBay, Amazon or Craigslist is strictly prohibited.
Downloadable Material Licence
These are the terms and conditions that apply when you receive electronic artwork, wallpapers, game rules, PDF files or other material downloadable from this website (“Downloadable Material”). The parties agree that in consideration of your use of the site, GW grants you a licence to use the Downloadable Material on the following terms:
This licence is made between: (1) Games Workshop Limited, Willow Road, Lenton, Nottingham, NG7 2WS, United Kingdom (“GW”); and (2) the recipient of material downloaded from GW’s website (“You/you/Your/your”) together being “the parties”.
1. GW grants to you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free license to use the Downloadable Material in the following ways:
1.1 to store the Downloadable Material on any number of electronic devices and/or storage media (including, by way of example only, personal computers, e-book readers, mobile phones, portable hard drives, USB flash drives, CDs or DVDs) which are personally owned by you; and
1.2 to access the Downloadable Material using an appropriate electronic device and/or through any appropriate storage media.
2. For the avoidance of doubt, you are ONLY licensed to use the Downloadable Material as described in paragraph 1 above. You may NOT use or store the Downloadable Material in any other way. If you do, GW shall be entitled to terminate this license.
3. Further to the general restriction at paragraph 2, GW shall be entitled to terminate this licence in the event that you use or store the Downloadable Material (or any part of it) in any way not expressly licensed. This includes (but is by no means limited to) the following circumstances:
3.1 you provide the Downloadable Material to any company, individual or other legal person who does not possess a license to use or store it;
3.2 you make the Downloadable Material available on bit-torrent sites, or are otherwise complicit in ‘seeding’ or sharing the Downloadable Material with any company, individual or other legal person who does not possess a license to use or store it;
3.3 you print or reproduce in any physical format and distribute hard copies of the Downloadable Material to any company, individual or other legal person who does not possess a license to use or store it;
3.4 you attempt to reverse engineer, bypass, alter, amend, remove or otherwise make any change to any copy protection technology which may be applied to the Downloadable Material;
3.5 you use, or allow another company, individual or legal person to use, the Downloadable Material commercially or in relation to any business or business activities.
4. You acknowledge that all copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights in the Downloadable Material are, and shall remain, the sole property of GW.
5. On termination of this licence, howsoever effected, you shall immediately and permanently delete all copies of the Downloadable Material from your computers and storage media, and shall destroy all hard copies of the Downloadable Material which you have derived from the Downloadable Material.
6. GW shall be entitled to amend these terms and conditions from time to time by written notice to you.
7. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and shall be subject only to the jurisdiction of the Courts in England and Wales.
8. If any part of this licence is illegal, or becomes illegal as a result of any change in the law, then that part shall be deleted, and replaced with wording that is as close to the original meaning as possible without being illegal.
9. Any failure by GW to exercise its rights under this licence for whatever reason shall not be in any way deemed to be a waiver of its rights, and in particular, GW reserves the right at all times to terminate this license in the event that you breach paragraph 2 or paragraph 3.
Reliance on information posted
Any materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely.
Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy.
We do not warrant that the site, its content or the server that makes it available are error or virus free or free of other harmful components or that your use of this website will be uninterrupted.
To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group companies and any third parties connected to us, hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of goodwill, wasted management or office time and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
- If you are a California resident you waive California Civil Code §1542
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. In such cases, our liability will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
Information about you
We collect information about you in accordance with our Privacy Notice and Cookies Notice which can be found here. Subject to your express consent on entry to our site, you accept these Terms of Website Use and to our collection of information about you in accordance with our Privacy and Cookies Policy. You warrant that all data provided by you is accurate, genuine and lawful.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 and other laws. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site, or on any website linked to it.
Linking to our site.
You may link to our website, or any page within it for personal (non-commercial) reasons, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to us using the contact details set out below.
Links from our site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have not reviewed all of these sites and we have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
We do not endorse or make any representation about them and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Suspension and termination
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your rights to use restricted parts of our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs, liabilities and losses on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach. You hereby agree to indemnify us in this respect.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
To the fullest extent permissible;
- the English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country; and
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact us using the contact details set out here.
Thank you for visiting our site.